[Sidefx-houdini-list] render different volumes with takes or nodes ?

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:23:56 EST 2013

i really think what they are saying is one mantra node to render different
takes...this is how I do this kind of thing. Just have your one Mantra
node, change to a take, and adjust settings. Move on to the next take,
wash, rinse, repeat. Works great, my queuing software will recognize and
queue all the takes automatically.