[Sidefx-houdini-list] render different volumes with takes or nodes ?

Bruno Pollet br1 at br1.org
Wed Jan 9 09:27:54 EST 2013

I have a bunch of volume objects in my scene that I want to be rendered
in different files.
I know that I could use takes to separate them, but if I understand
correctly I then have to render each take manually.

My other idea was to make different mantra nodes, each one rendering
just a volume, and parent them all so that they render after each
other.  But in that case, adjusting settings on one node would not
affect the settings on the other nodes.

Is there such a thing as cloning a node, keeping all the values linked
except for some I would manually unlink ?
Or is there an easy way I haven't thought of ?

Thanks
Bruno

--
Bruno Pollet |bruno at br1.org| www.br1.org