[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Apprentice to UDK

Tim Thorburn design at arashidesign.com
Tue Jan 8 17:36:03 EST 2013

Going to throw another engine/dev platform into the mix.  I've been
playing a lot with Unity 3D lately, have yet to come up with anything
that others would want to play, but it looks promising - perhaps an
alternative to UDK.

For most of this I've been using Blender.  Just some stupid personal
quest to try using all open source software for a project.