[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Apprentice to UDK

JUSTIN REEVES jreeves16 at msn.com
Tue Jan 8 10:48:13 EST 2013

Quick question, my 11 year old son wants to learn how to make video games, So here I am (prayers appreciated haha) I used to use Houdini from H4-H8, been out of the loop for a while.
Any way, I wanted to get back into using Houdini so i could teach him H for his 3D modeling, and if import/export capable particle systems.   Anyone working with these 2, are the export file types with the apprentice edition
compatible with UDK?, is there any other problems issues I should be aware of before I start pumping Houdini and UDK info into his head only to find it wont work with UDK, as far as apprentice anyway.
As always thanks.
Justin Reeves