[Sidefx-houdini-list] transformations from obj/to sop level

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Dec 19 08:51:13 EST 2013

And talk about isolating a point of view, I just found in the book
Houdini On The Spot that if you press "z" while your cursor is over a
polygon, that polygon become the center of interest. I used to select
those polygons and then press spacebar-g but very often the selection
tool is broken for some reasons so I like that trick.

François