[Sidefx-houdini-list] HE pintoanimation

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Tue Dec 3 11:46:42 EST 2013

Thanks for the response Jeff, air resistance that's a nice one. Is it
possible to share the complete list of attributes that are supported, or
preferably I see them added to the docs.

How about the plastic deformation, because a toggle on the solver
emerged, but it doesn't seem to make any difference, nor does a 'plastic
deformation property node'. Suppose Michiel knows all about it.

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble