[Sidefx-houdini-list] HE pintoanimation

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Sun Dec 1 12:35:02 EST 2013

Currently I'm directly affecting the velocity of the points I like to
animate, (basically feeding the difference between the cur pos and the
target position, limited by the length of the distance so avoid
overshoot, to v) in a SOP Solver and this seems to do the trick as a
proof of concept.

Though I'm still curious if anyone can enlighten me on the
pintoanimation subject.

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble