[Sidefx-houdini-list] HE pintoanimation

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Sun Dec 1 12:07:10 EST 2013

Hi!

I'm trying to pull a squishy object into two pieces. I would like to
animate the two ends and have what is in between handled by the solver.

I figured I would animate the Target Geometry and use the pintoanimation
attribute to tell the solver which points need to be matched to the
Target Geometry and which should be exposed to forces. To me it seems
the pintoanimation attribute acts more as a soft vs hard-constrain.
Where I'm looking for an absolute influence control.

Any ideas?

Nick, be Nimble
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble