[Sidefx-houdini-list] Export series of FBX files?

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 15:51:01 EDT 2013

 I did manage to get a series of FBX files out.  I am not sure exactly what did it, but I think it was feeding my FBX ROP into an OBJ export ROP so I exported both an FBX and an OBJ every frame.  That seemed to force it to update every frame.

BUT, what is weird is most of my FBX files came out fine, but about a third of them (in the middle of the series) came out empty.  The OBJ files came out fine for those frames and the objects look fine in the GL window with no errors or anything.

Anyone have any idea why some FBX files would come out blank when others are fine?

-Craig