[Sidefx-houdini-list] poses and animation clips

Jordi Bares jordibares at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:42:14 EDT 2013

I had a look, the documentation is not great but with the help from Lars we digged it and seems a great approach to have a library for big productions, the web page and the whole thing feels a bit outdated, kind of like the NetView in Softimage.. .sigh...

I will test it but feels building a library just to match the transformations is a bit over the top… but I guess I can keep deleting it as I go along..

:-P

Jordi Bares
jordibares at gmail.com