[Sidefx-houdini-list] instance vopsop trouble

Nikita Musatov not.a.whale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 04:57:50 EDT 2013


If no attribute dependence then fast, else full.
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini12.5/nodes/obj/instance#id538568

2013/4/30 zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com>:
> no fast is this a problem
> which one should be for general cases?
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Nikita Musatov <not.a.whale at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Do you choose Full Point Instancing in Instance node?
>>
>> 2013/4/30 zoran arizanovic <zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com>:
>> > hi
>> > i did same setup as in sidefx Halloween tutorial for instancing
>> > except i have buildings in for city
>> > when i reopen file or try to re render it doesn't respect random values
>> and
>> > random seed values from vopsop attributes but gives me same house all
>> over
>> > it is hard to awaken it from this unless i try different seed random
>> > numbers after a while it starts to take them in
>> >
>> > force compile or similar doesn't work either
>> > it is very anoying as you are never sure if render will have proper
>> > instancing or not :(
>> >
>> > any clues , i am using 376 build
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Zoran Arizanovic
>> > vfx reel : http://vimeo.com/28605448
>> > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2902303/
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
>> > Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
>> > https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
>> _______________________________________________
>> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
>> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
>> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Zoran Arizanovic
> vfx reel : http://vimeo.com/28605448
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2902303/
> _______________________________________________
> Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list
> Sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
> https://lists.sidefx.com:443/mailman/listinfo/sidefx-houdini-list



More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list