[Sidefx-houdini-list] poses and animation clips

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 04:00:58 EDT 2013

Hi Jordi,

Have you looked at CHOPs to read in the data, and then export it back onto a new rig? We do something similar for assigning different FBX MOCAP data clips onto a base TPose Rig.

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Coordinator - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX