[Sidefx-houdini-list] poses and animation clips

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 18:52:01 EDT 2013

Jordi, check out the Pose Library, I think that's what you're after. It
works really well IMO. The only real trick to it is making sure you have
the same channels scoped when you do new poses. Channel Groups will help a
lot with this.

I've only tested on Linux with 12.1 but it seems to still work fine in this
version. YMMV.

Check the Help for "pose library" which has instructions on where the
index.html file is located. You have to point it yourself at the correct
location since $HFS doesn't work in the Help's URI.

Clearly having a Help Browser pane is best for this.

Cheers,

Peter B