[Sidefx-houdini-list] Export series of FBX files?

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 17:04:30 EDT 2013

I have a beveled font SOPNet that I want to export as individual unique FBX files for each frame (one object that changes to a new letter each frame and NOT an 'animated' object), but it seems the FBX ROP and the Export->FilmboxFBX export options don't support this.

It seems the FBX output assumes that it has to be an animated object.  I tried turning off "Detect constant point count.." thinking that might be what was tripping it up, but no dice.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Craig