[Sidefx-houdini-list] insert mid HOUDINI_PATH

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 14:20:57 EDT 2013

Ahhh... and I think thats the same mistake I made, I didnt even think of that as its a "Special" vaiable and I do have to point to the vers after houdini -same as in $home/houdiniXX.YY -must have been staring at it too long :D Just need to grab those version envs ....

Thanks for the sanity check Fred

(|;-D>