[Sidefx-houdini-list] insert mid HOUDINI_PATH

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:41:13 EDT 2013

My bad, there is a difference, HSITE points at a directory one level above,
whose children are named "houdiniX.Y", so the wrapper should be something
like:

#!/bin/bash

cd /my/houdini/location
source houdini_setup
cd - &> /dev/null

export HOUDINI_PATH="/foo/bar:$HIH:$HSITE/houdini12.5:$HH"

${HB}/houdini $*

My 2 cents: don't use HSITE.
--
Fred