[Sidefx-houdini-list] Voronoi Fracture Configure Object, what if i don't like the look of some of my clusters

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:14:23 EDT 2013

I have some stone cobbles that i am smashing it looks cool but the odd
cobble is smashed and clustered in a way that is not desirable. The large
flat stones are ending up with holes through the center or looking a bit
like the letter "R". I am not afraid to dig in and hack away but before i
do, i am wondering if there is some easy things to try first.

Robert.