[Sidefx-houdini-list] sdf renders as isosurface

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:55:38 EDT 2013

Ahh, yes, I'm getting something completely different when I render 12.1. It
would seem that my session in 12.5 was a bit bonkers as I am now able to
get something *similar* to what I get from 12.1. My alpha still has blurry
edges and what looks like dropped buckets in 12.5.

Seems something has changed!