[Sidefx-houdini-list] Job Posting: FX pipeline TD [Animal Logic]
miles.green at al.com.au
Wed Sep 26 22:41:46 EDT 2012
If you or anyone you know fits the below description, please get in
contact at the below address
Animal Logic are currently seeking an FX pipeline TD to work on LEGO:
"The Piece of Resistance".
The FX department are primarily using Houdini but to be successful in
the role the following is required:
* 3 + years production experience in television commercials,film or
* Experience using Maya and/or Houdini in a production environment.
* Experience in python scripting and tool development. Renderman
production experience, procedural shading and scripting.
* A strong interest in establishing and supporting FX production
integration and pipelines and liaising with the R&D department.
* Previous experience in FX look development in film or animated features.
* Excellent attention to detail, both artistic and technical.
* Proven ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve,both
individually and as part of your function as a team member.
* Ability to communicate and interact positively in a collaborative
* A technical education or background will also be considered favourably.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please complete
the online application via our website www.animallogic.com
More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list