[Sidefx-houdini-list] Add Matrix MetaData via COPs

Miles Green miles.green at al.com.au
Sun Sep 16 19:16:17 EDT 2012

Hi ,
  is it possible to add metadata (a matrix) to an image output via Cops?

I've searched with no luck, it seems you can do it via properties nodes
with manta using the "|vm_saveoptions" but the COP/ROP file output only
seems to allow basic info like "artist" and "hostname" to be added, the
metadata needs to be written as texture token so that it can be read
with teximport vex function

I'd settle for a post script command to add the metadata to the image
its that's possible too

Miles