[Sidefx-houdini-list] VOPSOP by ID

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Fri Nov 30 07:14:08 EST 2012

Yes,

I want to retime or slow them down. I would like to beable to blend
between 2 frames. Initially I would like to not only linearly blend
between the points but also use to velocity to introduce some curvature.
This will only be visible in very extreme situations, but I want it to
visually work on a macro level.

The goal is to retime 24FPS particels to say 1000FPS, like Discoveries
Timewarp.

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble