[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Colin Doncaster colin.doncaster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:39:05 EST 2012

Hi there -

Sure, a spherical or similar lens model is of course useful - but that's not what I think of when using lens grids to work out how a live action lens has distorted a plate which was the original example.

Depending on the footage tracking anything that has some sort of perceptual distortion has always led to tracking issues somewhere in a sequence - but to each their own.

Cheers