[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Jordi Bares jordibares at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:26:55 EST 2012

You may very well undistort plates yet render distorted, then compbon the original distorted footage to minimise transformations in the CG and the footage.

Certainly simplifies the workflow by minimising dependencies.

There are creative reasons too like rendering spherical panoramas for rides or immersive experiences and also for projection mapping for shows.

Hope it helps
Jb

Sent from my iPhone