[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Mark Elendt mark at sidefx.com
Wed Nov 28 06:41:14 EST 2012

Part way there.  The matrices are written as of 12.1.99

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_journal&Itemid=213&page=index&journal=default&view=FULL&logfile=ALL&icon=image&version=12.1&buildstart=&buildend=&perpage=20&search=

Oh, we also send out the source to the EXR image driver now.  ($HH/public).  If people want to feed back some meta-data options, please let us know.

On Wednesday Nov 28 at 08:50, Jordi Bares wrote:
> I would love that, including the camera transform matrix please.
>
> Jb
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 28 Nov 2012, at 00:32, Colin Doncaster <colin.doncaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Sure!  I would assume it would be helpful if all of the camera parameters ended up in metadata stored in the output image - this fits well into the EXR camera info as it's meant to represent what exposure the data represents with a good reference point from where to adjust it.
> >
> > This would make a nice COP and/or MPlay addition where you can quickly adjust the values and round robin them back to the scene camera.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > On 2012-11-27, at 6:17 PM, Jordi Bares Dominguez <jordibares at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I don't imagine anyone aspiring to get noise simulation baked in their render and with the ever expanding electronic cameras configurations and codecs this simply may be impossible but it may be useful to get a metric for density of noise in the picture that we can feed into the comp.
> >>
> >> hope it makes sense
> >> jb

Mark Elendt