[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 05:04:58 EST 2012

Interesting thoughts

I was thinking that rendering linear light values in high dynamic range is the real benefit  we already have, because after that all real camera limitations such as abberation grain and iso can be faked in a more painterly way in the comp which is surely quicker and easier ?

Also the issues of real world lenses and ISO etc well each camera, lens is going to vary in accuracy even if the camera manufacturers offer a template - rather like f stop vs T stop.

Neil Scholes

+44(0) 7977 456 197
www.uvfilms.co.uk