[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Colin Doncaster colin.doncaster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:32:26 EST 2012

Sure!  I would assume it would be helpful if all of the camera parameters ended up in metadata stored in the output image - this fits well into the EXR camera info as it's meant to represent what exposure the data represents with a good reference point from where to adjust it.

This would make a nice COP and/or MPlay addition where you can quickly adjust the values and round robin them back to the scene camera.

Cheers