[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

jason slabber jason.slabber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:25:37 EST 2012

for me, it's more about getting closer to what we see through lenses, so
taking pictures rather then rendering them.. :)
it's no way the final step, comp still needs to be big part in the process,
we just need to spend less time trying to make renders look "real" in comp
and more time crafting the frame.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Jordi Bares Dominguez <jordibares at gmail.com

//sim+light+render
  // http://vimeo.com/user3404661/albums // http://vimeo.com/channels/naiad