[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Tue Nov 27 09:50:58 EST 2012

I think a realistic lighting model is definitely the way to go. If you
look at how Dneg has recently restructured its entire lighting pipeline
to mimic accurate lighting. Its only a matter of time before others will
follow. Dneg renders mostly with Renderman, but that is not the point.

You can find out more about it here:
http://www.fxguide.com/fxpodcasts/fxpodcast-225-dnegs-new-lighting-pipeline/

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble