[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Jordi Bares Dominguez jordibares at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:23:04 EST 2012

Thanks Szymon,

Regarding the camera and lights, I guess it is switching the conversation to energy rather than lights, HDR contribution, light contribution and the exposure of the camera go hand in hand and some of the side effects (no pun intended) DOF is just a byproduct of it, which later became a filmmaker narrative tool, sure…

Regarding Realise? well, I moved to Realise in September after 10 years!!! love the place, the team and surely enough it is going to be an awesome ride.. keep an eye.
jb