[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Szymon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:05:00 EST 2012

Greetings Jordi,
Camera shader is something that appears as obviously missing in Mantra from
time to time. You can simulate it with a fog shader though. It's called as
the last modifying Cf/F values per whole scene so it might suit for the
purpose. I always wanted to have a camera shader that controls primary rays
too.

skk.

ps well, well, Realise Studio? Great, they seem to be strong Houdini users.

skk.