[Sidefx-houdini-list] Camera model

Jordi Bares Dominguez jordibares at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:45:56 EST 2012

I guess it is an open question together with a request… I was using it with mental ray using mia_photographic_exposure shader on the camera, surely enough not all the jobs required it and I turned the shader off on those occasions.

My interest is that since we have PBR seems odd not to have a photographic exposure approach on the camera and lights (yes, you can use IES but there is no consideration to use real life units)

In a way it is not just one feature...

hope it makes sense
jb