[Sidefx-houdini-list] Take and Python ?

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:59:46 EST 2012

Unfortunately at the rate of HOM development these days I would say it
will probably be at least a couple years, but probably never :(

I would suggest submitting an RFE to SESI.  Perhaps if enough people
are vocal about the less than satisfactory state of HOM and it's
development, they will consider doing something.