[Sidefx-houdini-list] Take and Python ?

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:29:45 EST 2012

We had the take hscript commands wrapped in python at IMD (with error
testing etc). We then had an object oriented Take object implemented on top
of that for larger systems. My point being - it can be done with time. I
was unable to get any of that stuff open sourced unfortunately, so it's a
wheel that will need to be reinvented. Maybe by SESI - but it's the kind of
thing the community could collaborate on too.