[Sidefx-houdini-list] MA Digital Effects on YouTube

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 08:42:08 EST 2012

Hi,

We have updated our YouTube site with our recent graduates Masters Projects:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX0w822bCN4X9rSb5yZA8vkzrHLAhlNZ-&feature=plcp

All projects were made using Houdini and Nuke over an 11 week period during the summer.

Our graduates are now seeking employment, so if there are any projects which catch your eye; I can put you in touch with the student who made the work.

There are some really good projects to be seen in this playlist, so I hope you enjoy the work produced.

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Coordinator - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages [ http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university ]