[Sidefx-houdini-list] TD Blog on viewport config

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 15:55:03 EDT 2012

Im not %100 sure where the physical servers are located, but there were a  couple of minor outages after/during the hurrican, has not been a problem since or never in the 4 years before -- I just verified its working.... please drop me an email off list .. dan at dansportfolio.com with any errors you are having, OS, and browser so I can sift logs and contact the host provider if necesary.