[Sidefx-houdini-list] licence help in vancouver

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:08:43 EDT 2012

Hoiwdo boys and girls,

I was wondering if anyone on Vancouver could help me set up my new laptop
for using Houdini.

I bought a new windows laptop after my mac stop running houdini and I even
have a HD licence which I havent used in 4 months. I just cant get my new
machine to pick up the old licence or even run a standard apprentice
licence.

I dont think it'll take long I just think im being stupid. I'm near
columbia and w7th if anyone has  a spare lunch hour either tomorrow or
early next week.

Cheers

Ed

--