[Sidefx-houdini-list] FAO ALL HOUDINI INSTRUCTORS - INTRODUCINGTHE CREATION DESK

Rehan Zia rehanzia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 17:06:54 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Most people read an image from top left of the screen to bottom right.
In class, we tend to set things up in the network editor, click the p
hotkey to bring up the parameters and then see the update in the
viewer which in terms of the visual flow becomes very easy when you
get used to it as your eyes are only travelling from left to right.

Infact, I may just customise the Nuke interface similar to this as well :-)

--

Sincerely,

Rehan Zia
Associate Lecturer (Computer Animation & VFX) / PhD Researcher
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University
Tel: 01202 961590