[Sidefx-houdini-list] FAO ALL HOUDINI INSTRUCTORS - INTRODUCINGTHE CREATION DESK

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Sun Jul 29 14:51:49 EDT 2012

Hi Nick,

Two main reasons: firstly it opens up the network editor operator tree list in a visually clear way, and secondly it better mirrors the way the brain processes list/spatial data.

Having the Network Editor on the left and the Viewer on the right is certainly a paradigm shift when you first encounter it; however after a while of using it this way around it makes the flow of using Houdini that little bit more calm and smoother.

Kind regards,

Phil.