[Sidefx-houdini-list] FAO ALL HOUDINI INSTRUCTORS - INTRODUCING THE CREATION DESK

Selçuk Ergen ergensel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 06:14:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I had the chance to give a Houdini Masterclass / Workshop for NCCA MA
Digital Effects Students in 2011. Phil suggested me to use the "Creation
Desk" during my workshop and I took the advice. I must admit it is really a
great Desktop for instruction purposes. I think Phil has designed It
primarily for single monitors since this will probably be the case for most
of the instructions. Considering that, with the heavy use of "Ctrl+b" it
works like a charm :).
Since we have a Dual Monitor setup at work, I stick with my own 2 screen
desktops but when I need to have 2 Houdini scenes opened side by side I
find the Creation Desktop very very handy...

cheers,
Selcuk Ergen

Selçuk ERGEN
www.selcukergen.net