[Sidefx-houdini-list] Artist interested in code

Christopher Stewart stonesoupdigital at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:43:10 EDT 2012

'yer welcome.

If you are anything like me (and spent your school days on classics
and theatre instead of sciences and math), spending time on
introductory CS courses can work well. If just to give one a
vocabulary with which to approach more 3d oriented tasks.

And when the inevitable math goes vertical, sites like
http://www.khanacademy.org/ can help one over the triggy humps (as
does wandering into IT and asking "whether anybody would like to help
you with your math homework" :-).

Christopher

Christopher Stewart
Vancouver, BC