[Sidefx-houdini-list] Artist interested in code

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 04:15:32 EDT 2012

Python for sure, but "the basics" really are the same between
languages. once you know what an if/then/else and a for loop are, how
variables work etc, then learning the other languages is "just"
syntax.

Since Python is used in Houdini, Maya and Nuke (aka "the big 3") plus
it's super easy compared to other languages, I recommend you start
there.

Cheers,

Peter B