[Sidefx-houdini-list] Artist interested in code

Stephen Gustafson sgustafso at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 00:21:42 EDT 2012

Just use python 2. Most tutorials you'll find will be based on 2. Many libraries you may want to use will also only be available in 2. No need to deal with all of that while trying to learn the language. The changes between the two are small enough that you could make the move to python3 without too much trouble anway, if you managed to get comfortable with 2.

Nearly every Python graphics library I use is still tied to Python 2.