[Sidefx-houdini-list] Artist interested in code

Christopher Stewart stonesoupdigital at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:44:24 EDT 2012

There are a number of open learning courses which utilize CG related
languages. I've used Python a bit in production but am planning to
start MIT's course as soon as this deadline is done:

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/

And have had a great time making my way through Harvard's C-based CS50:

http://cs50.tv/2011/fall/

While not directly CG related, the courses cover many things (I wish I
did better) you'll run into...

----
Christopher Stewart
Vancouver, BC