[Sidefx-houdini-list] Artist interested in code

lawrence mayfield lawrencemayfield at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:18:21 EDT 2012

So Im 100% artist. And I am interested in diving into the code/scripting side of things, to maybe get a better grasp of the tool. As of now, Im not entirely sure what I want to do, or what I need to know. But I wanted to ask everyone which programming language you know, and what do you think some one like me could learn to get a better grasp of scripting in Houdini.

Right now, from advice I have C# in my sights. Any other advice would also be appreciated.
Thanks, Lawrence