[Sidefx-houdini-list] hcustom Compile failed

Никита Мусатов not.a.whale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:10:54 EDT 2012

After install boost 1.50 SOP_Star.C compile without error:

hcustom SOP_Star.C
Making SOP_Star.o and /home/notawhale/houdini12.0/dso/SOP_Star.so from
SOP_Star.C

But Houdini haven't node Star in SOP and In Operator Manager hdk_star isn't
exist. File SOP_Star.so exist in $HOME/dso/SOP_Star.so. How can I check
Houdini loading this library or not, and why is library not loading?