[Sidefx-houdini-list] Swimming noise displacement

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sat Jul 7 00:00:42 EDT 2012

Have a look inside the shader and find what drives the displacement
noise, below in a gray network box if I'm not wrong. From there you can
always use P and transform it to world space with a Transform Vop and
plug that into the P plug of the noise. But I'm surprised that the rest
doesn't work, I would think that this shader has that built-in.

François