[Sidefx-houdini-list] looking good

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 16:52:15 EDT 2012

Hey Carsten,

Yea I found no way via hdk, hython etc.... Beginning to think its not possible (maybe someone on here does knows something I/we missed?) I did the same as well. I am actually ok with this technique but would like to change for at least display purpose as in some cases it may look a little confusing to see one scale and the see the chan data or whatever result at a different scale... as per subject -- its "working" good, just want it "looking good" :-|  I really love the new gadget particularly when the the parm pane is horiz stretched -- makes it so much easier to move the ramp point accurately -- so close.

Havent had any luck with that dynamic icon change either. Hmmm.. Anyone know?