[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle birthing query

Selçuk Ergen ergensel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:13:45 EST 2012

Hi Phil,

Increasing the Oversampling rate on the popnet should fix the issue
actually. If not, I would double check if the animation is interpolated for
subframes.. A timeblend SOP with a start parameter of $RFSTART and an end
parameter of $RFEND should do the trick I guess.

cheers,
Selcuk

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Phil Spicer <PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to birth particles using a Source POP during sub-frames? I
> have an animated line birthing particles, and it generates strobed lines of
> particles rather than a continuous streak.
>
> Any thoughts welcome...
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Phil.
>

> This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may
> contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error,
> please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied,
> distributed or disclosed to any other person.
> Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary
> companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or
> its subsidiary companies via email.

Selçuk ERGEN
www.selcukergen.net