[Sidefx-houdini-list] Accumulating dop data?

Sheldon Serrao emailsheldon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:28:53 EST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to get the same effect like the sopsolver where a point
attribute can be accumulated over time however I am stumped trying to
achieve the same result for a dop data.
I tried using the modify data dop, but it only works for the frame and
doesn't accumulate over time.
I even tried setting the value using dopfield(... "dopData") + 1 but
all it does is an absolute increment for that frame.
Is there a certain setting in the modify data dop or another dop node
I need to use to tell the dop simulation to use the previous frame's
value?

Thanks
Sheldon