[Sidefx-houdini-list] Add Sop

nicholas pliatsikas nicholas.pliatsikas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:42:55 EST 2012

I think ive done similar to this in the past but not as a new node type,
just an expression on a null to follow the position of a point. I wouldnt
mind checking it out. Maybe put it on the exchange at sidefx.com? :¬) it
sounds pretty useful to have a HDA to extract translations from the
centroid of an object ;¬)

If you havent used the rivet node much, you should take a look at it. its
pretty robust and also produces stable rotations with no flipping, also
useful when you have no transforms and need rotations extracted
from geometry.